Came home yesterday and found a USPS package waiting for me. Came pretty quick. Thanks Ray.

Initial Observations
I did a test fitting and found plenty of straps left over. I'm 5"8' and 170lbs and I had the lateral velcro straps all the way in. This could fit some pretty big guys. I didn't load it, so the shoulder straps will be fine tuned later.

I also noticed that the Velco hook side faces out the back between the two halves. I'll have to get some velcro loop to prevent snagging on cloth seats.

The material is pretty light and seems to be well coated with polyurethane? for waterproofing. Yes, it sounds crinkly. I may try Glock-A-Roo's dryer suggestion.

The 4 zippers have nylon strip pulls flat sewn to the metal pulls. I prefer cutting off the metal pulls and using cord, but I can see how the nylon strips avoid being caught on stuff.

The Top pockets have vertical pockets sewn inside. A couple of pen/sharpie/light loops would be nice, but tight fitting clips should keep things in place.

It didn't look that big, but after putting it on, I found it covers pretty much my torso.

Will be going car camping this weekend, so we'll see how it works while I'm driving. Will try to remember to take pics.