If I thought that I was prepared on every level I would not be asking about urban pocket kits.

Here is a brief refresher on what I have on different levels:

At home I have a couple of cases of bottled water, food which does not require cooking such as protein bars, a first aid kit and extra first aid supplies, battery powered radio, flashlight, spare batteries, and tools.

In my car I have one day's supply of bottled water, tools specific to repairs I know how to make on my car, a roadside kit which includes a small first aid kit and an escape tool. The escape tool has been relocated from the roadside kit to the pocket of the driver-side door and secured by placing a detailers' towel on top of it.

In my purse I have things like a checkbook, Ultralight .7 first aid kit, CPR mask, a .5L bottle of water, medications and certain other items typically found in a purse.

On my person I have clothing and footwear appropriate for that day's forecast, an FOX40 whistle, a pill fob with my anxiety medication, cell phone, medical ID bracelet, AA LED flashlight and a pocket kit (which is a work in progress). Sometimes I carry a .5L bottle of water in addition to the one I have in my purse.

Note: Earlier I carried a bigger flashlight in my purse. Now that I have a smaller flashlight on my person I find that I use it more often.

Jeanette Isabelle