Originally Posted By: celler
I do not question your motives, your methods, or your resolve. I do not disagree with a single word in your last post.

The only point I was trying to make is that we should prepare for the legal battle as much as the gun battle as both are seriously dangerous.

Your first post could have been read by someone motivated to paint you as a deranged vigilante in a potentially negative light. I understand that you are not and are what I call a "sheepdog", a term I use with honor.

In this crazy PC world we live in, we need to be prepared for the fight after the fight. The first step is to recognize that the second fight exists. That's my only goal with what I have said here.

Your loved ones are lucky to have someone like you protecting them and I wish you well.

I just have a tendency to be quite verbal about something I believe in very strongly. And my line of work and seeing what I see at work a lot of days leans me toward not taking crime lightly. I see so many situations that could have went very differently if some situational awareness were used, or a means to protect oneself were available.

Both in the military and in the civilian world I've gotten in a little trouble a few times for the fact that I always speak my mind. That's something that's not very common noawadays when everything is going all PC and touchy-feely.

Of course my girlfriend says I'd never actually have to shoot anyone or even draw a weapon, I'm that scary-looking. grin