I will probably take it when the line-ups and hysteria calm down a bit. I have to schedule it around my blood donation schedule. My next donation is early Dec. so either I get the shot at least 3 days prior to the donation or sometime after that and still before Christmas.

Its provided free of charge. While I'm not in a high risk group, if I get vaccinated and I am one less person to get H1N1 then I figure its for the good of society in general and for the good of my family and co-workers. Just one less person to spread the virus may mean 100 people with less exposure to it. Guess what, in times like this, it's not always about ME or about whether it is a danger to myself if I get sick! I can either get the vaccine shot at a employment sponsored clinic, University clinic or at a general population clinic whatever will be the most flexible.

We've have so much alcohol cleaner around at work that a person can't walk 25' before encountering another dispenser! And a couple of N95 masks if I feel threatened. Purell and other companies must be making a fortune! Our company policy promotes workers going home at the first signs of H1N1 sickness as part of its pandemic planning to minimize the exposure to other people.