Welcome to the UK:
You aren't recorded whenever you leave the UK. there aren't even custom or immigration stations on the UKs land border with Eire.
'Which?' magazine tried out the phones that supposedly give your location away. They couldn't even get the right town.
You aren't on CCTV all the time. You noticed any on country lanes?
My wheelie bin isn't micro chipped and I don't know anyone elses whose is.
International telephone calls are not recorded.
The state has no way of finding people not on the system even if they were interested in them.
If you want to dissapear off the net; simply don't log on. Spending time in a police state like Cuba is the surest way to guarantee you are monitored.

If you chose to use a mobile phone, credit card or go on google or cable. yes they'll keep a record. (you really want a credit card company that doesn't? 'we have charged you £10,000 that someone says you spent in their shop and we just believe them....')
so if it matters that much to you don't use them.

This 'new'surveillance is not new. your neighbour could always watch you by simply looking out the window. your boss could always watch you by standing behind you. And i'd be annoyed if my child had a place at the local good school stolen, becuase the council didn't investigate fraudulent entries.
If you are innocent all surveillance does is protect you. it catches bad people and provides an alibi for us: 'I fit the description of someone who robbed a bank in glasgow yesterday? take a look at my local shopping centre cctv officer; you'll see i was 400 miles away that day'.
relax Am Fear Liath Mor, the state simply isn't interested in us.
The Sock