First question, "Are there any other easily purchased lights rated for hazardous environments besides the Pelican series of lights?"

Yes, there are a number of lights that are UL Rated for hazardous environments. Besides Pelican; Streamlight, Koehler/Brightstar, and Underwater Kinetics all make quality UL listed lights.

Second question is, "What are your favourite flashlights and why?"

I have a couple favorite flashlights, but my NovaTac EDC120P is my all time favorite. This light is small, bright and can be easily programmed with custom settings. I have mine programmed with three light levels from bright enough for “tactical” applications to low enough to assess a patient’s pupils as well as slow strobe setting for signaling.

The third question is. "What would you like a flashlight to have, or be, that you don't see on the market yet?"

I am always looking for a light that runs off of “AA” batteries that is super bright but adjustable and programmable like the NovaTac with simple controls.

I also wouldn’t mind a NovaTac style light and Rescue Laser combined into one unit.