well, let's see ....

Two is a minimum :
- a Leatherman Juice C4 is in my EDC pouch, on my belt ;
- an Emerson mini-CQC7 in my rear right pant's pocket ;

Then ...
- when travelling (by car mainly) or going into town at night, I like to have a Fred Perrin's "griffe" (claw) around my neck, as a concealed backup
- when a picnic (or an office party, where slicing salami is my job) is planned, I add a nice looking - and nice cutting - Le Thiers knife (folder, 3.5 inches blade) in its leather sheath, at my belt, right side.
- concealed in the car, within hand reach, a Laci Szabo Kerambit is supposed to be usefull as a "rescue knife" ...
- when backpacking, either a fixed blade (custom knife - it has to see the outdoors sometimes) in its sheath is hanging from my belt or an Emerson Commander is in my right front pocket. This being in addition to the Outdoor Wedge II, strapped to the left shoulder strap of the rucksack. The Le Thiers knife, useful for sausage slicing, is then inside the rucksack, with the "food module".

I recently removed a Spiderco knife card from my wallet (too heavy - too easily forgotten when travelling by plane, a PITA to remove it in front of the security staff, at the airport ...)

I guess that's it .....

Alain