"An interesting dance of communications. Surely there must be some way to describe risk assessment and decision-making in disaster / emergency situations, but my questions have not succeeded in eliciting that information."

What you're asking for is exactness in conditions that can change in moments. There isn't any cut/dried equation -- there can't be. You get ready to go and play it by ear.

Wildfire:
Which direction is the fire from you?
Which direction is the prevailing wind?
Large fires often create their own wind and weather - which way will it go?
What is the humidity?
When was the last precipitation?
How many fire companies are involved?
Do the firefighters think they can stop/control/steer it, or do they just plan on watching it?
How far do you have to go to get to safety?
Do you have to wait for anyone?
Do you have to pick up anyone on the way?
Do you have a specific place to go?
Can you get there under current conditions?

"At this point in time, all I can do is batten down the hatches, put out extra mooring lines to the dock, and deploy extra bumpers."

YOU'RE GOING TO STAY???

FOR A TSUNAMI??? For a moderate, 70-ft tsunami???

Picture this: I think large waves tend to crest in shallow water. It hits your marina and totally covers (and collects) every craft that was anchored or moored to the dock. If the power is hard enough (probably will be), it will rip all those pleasure craft loose on contact and pile many of them all together about 1/4-1/2 mile inland in massive junk piles. Since they will be all broken up, the bodies will probably be skewered on the masts. Some of the debris will be sucked back into the Bay or the ocean, mostly in chunks. There will probably be massive tides of debris for weeks. Bodies, too, or parts of them, partly eaten.

Why would you want to stay? Why not just take some gear and drive up to some park inland a bit and wait to see what happens?

Sue