Originally Posted By: Arney
Actually, it may help us give more specific advice if you could clarify what kinds of situations have been giving you problems, Jeanette.

Let me begin by saying that the use of proper grammar would eliminate a lot of improper etiquette. One problem which seems to follow me wherever I go is the interaction with moderators. With the exception of the one time I was pulled into a conflict before I was officially a member of a given forum, I do what I can to be sure I understand the forum rules before I am officially a member of the said forum. Nevertheless I have been threatened by, temporarily banded by and had posts deleted by moderators. This is why I especially want to hear from moderators. A second problem I often come across is when someone says they want to move the current discussion to private messages. In the majority of the cases they want to say something to me that they don't want anyone else to hear. Hint. A third problem, I will admit, has to do with me. I don't let things go. When someone says to drop it, I don't.

This is somewhat off-topic. In another forum I was often asked, "Why so serious?" After being asked that question for a while, I answered it by posting my life's story in a thread. I was never asked that question since then.

Jeanette Isabelle