OK T_Co, you just proved yourself to me. Burgandy and chablis powder on the first page, along with PURE beef stock and au jus powder, none of this bullion silliness. Next page has powdered honey, which leads us into powdered molassas. Then their meals- oh my gods, the bangers and mash sounds wonderful for winter camping, <6oz in the pack, add boiling water, and 640 calories of something that sounds pretty good.

*thumbs up*

Andy, this sounds like it is intended for office uncrisises as much as anything real world, right?

As it sounds like the fauxton can be locked on, I'd say dump the chemlight. As YT said, these little guys aren't worth much. Don't count on someone using a NOD in an urban rescue situation. Fire deparments use FLIR because light enhancement does diddly in smoke.

If you worried about freaking out the customers with hallitosis, BreathSavers instead. smile

I'm mixed on the signal tape. How is the bulk and texture compared to survey tape? Can you write on it with a sharpie? A mini sharpie would let you write on more surfaces than a pencil and is a lot cheaper than a space pen.

But it sounds pretty good for suit and tie territory. For people running the roads, something like a PSP and Heatsheet might not be a bad choice.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.