Originally Posted By: Lono
Most times if the bus is running, it will get you there, eventually. But if the bus driver abandons his bus, something truly weird is underway, you should consider leaving the area too...

If that were to happen, I would first do everything I can to know why. If the bus driver abandoned a perfectly working bus with an "every man for himself" mentality, I would try to contact DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit). If I can't get a hold of DART because everything has gone to blazes in a hand basket, and if no one else has stepped up to the plate, I may get behind the wheel if I have a justifiable reason. By this time I would have already taken my anxiety medication. I have already closely observed bus operators several times in the event, for whatever justifiable reason there may be, I need to take the wheel. "It's just like driving a really big Pinto." -- Speed

Jeanette Isabelle