It is not to be confused with any super accurate firearm, but it was not designed for that. It's certainly not a skeet gun nor a sniper rifle. I am confident collecting small game with it though, but that is because I spent a lot of time figuring out the "Kentucky Windage" and adjusting the front site with a file.

I placed a spacer between the tubes and the wrapped the whole thing with 550 cord. The cord does an admirable job insulating the hand from the heat of the barrels, and lets me have a little extra cordage with me also. I was shocked how hot the .410 GA barrel got after only 2 slugs.

Supposedly the 3" slugs from the .410 are close to the ballistic performance of the .45-70, but I am not up on that.

I keep it behind the back seat of my truck when working on the road, and have put it to effective use reducing the Texas Rattlesnake population more than once. Four times in one day recently even.

No it is not the only firearm I carry, I usually have something in .45 ACP within arms reach if I still have a pulse and am not in a restricted are.

RIP OBG