Just my .02...

I wouldn't consider it for the following reasons:

-wax stored in packs or vehicles usually ends up in a glob or melted into fabric… or both;

-I have found bug repellent to belong in one of two categories: 1.) toxic (which is not good for food or in closed spaces) or 2.) ineffective;

-I don’t like the idea of using dirt in my cooking vessels. (“Use as a heater. Use of solids such as dirt, sand, gravel, water etc.in both the 10 ounce cup and the 22 ounce container, aid in its use as a heater.”);

-Soot causes a mess, and “Aluminum foil is provided to use as a wind break, light deflector, and for soot control. Tear off one 4”x 4” piece for wick control. This cures the problem of soot which has been a factor in the use of candle.” doesn’t explain how the soot from 3 wicks is eliminated;

-“(Wick control is very important)” does not give me an image of an easy-to-use stove.

-“Currently in the hands of emergency professional building programs to assist patients in the field, and save lives.” … makes me wonder… are you saying this stove has saved lives?
How many saved lives do you attribute to the stove?
Is there any documentation?

I am looking at this as someone who has spent several years on a SAR team in the field and several more years in the basecamp. I realize different folks like different items of gear, just don’t see how this would be on my list.