Originally Posted By: IzzyJG99
I own the F.A.S.T. Draw. I like it. The blade really flies out of there rapidly when you push the button. It's easily worn out, though. After about 50 deploys the mechanisms get very loose inside and often the black when deployed freezes up the mechanisms and you're forced to actually take a screw driver and loosen everything to unfreeze it. The scales are low quality. They chip off if you drop it.

UPDATE...

After 10 months of carrying my Gerber, I have found the exact opposite to be true regarding the quality of this knife. I have put it through semi-strenuous daily general purpose use, and have opened it many hundreds of times, and have not had a single issue. As for the scales, I have yet to have one chip, and in fact they aren't even scratched. It still looks almost new.

The blade does need to be sharpened every month or so, depending on what I use it for. Once sharpened, it is very sharp.

I have had zero side-to-side play at the hinge and it has not needed to be tightened. The blade deploys quickly and smoothly. The belt clip remains firm and holds the knife in my pocket with little movement.

These are available for as little as $25 on eBay. I highly recommend this great little pocket knife for daily carry.