I think the proprietor of the company needs to hire a PR person or advertising firm. The site does a poor job at explaining what the strengths of the SEC Candle may be on its own and what strengths it may have in comparison to other stoves or heaters.

As an example:
Question: Will this candle keep me warm in my RV or tractor trailer in the event of an emergency?

Answer: Yes, it will keep you warm.

The tractor trailer's heater, a small wood fire or a wool blanket will keep you warm as well. There is no mention why the SEC candle would be better than any of the above to people uninitiated in survival situations. While we here can can understand that the truck's heater may not be useable, or that a fire by another source may release toxic fumes, none of these things are mentioned.

Also, on a side note, the videos are very weak and most of them aren't necessary. Yea! I can cook a pot roast with 3 SEC Candles, and get the equipment in Christmas colors!

While many of us who frequent forums such as ETS can see why a person might want to buy a light/heat source such as this, it's not explained very well on the site.

So, having said all that, I have many ideas why the SEC Candle may be a worthwhile purchase, however, I'd like to see some specific information on why the SEC Candle may be better than all of the other options on the market. Perhaps I just missed this on the site, but I think I gave it a thorough once over... Twice...

Man, that sounded harsh.