Nice page. It adds a bit of information that is not found on the other pages, I picked up on the shrink wrap tip that I don't recall seeing before.<br><br>>>>The first aid supplies I carry have never expired, they end up being used on a regular basis; most often by others rather than myself. <<<<br><br>I think this is important. As I construct my PSK, I intend to keep it sealed and complete (except to replace expired meds and such) and not as a first aid kit in non-emergency situations. So I'll carry extra first aid items in my fanny pack. As a Scout leader, I find that I'll almost always need band-aids, mole skin & Tylanol (we have parents prior permission to dispense). <br><br>It would be counter productive to keep diving into my PSK, which would have to be unpacked, and run the risk of forgetting to replenish it.<br><br>>>>...after sealing these tins with premium Scotch 33+ tape...<<<<br><br>Just curious, any reason why this particular brand? (You usually do have a good, rational reason for such decisions.)<br><br>Also, you pack a Photon in your PSK, so does that mean that the Photon in your pocket is a double?<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Willie Vannerson<br>McHenry, IL