I HIGHLY doubt we will see another plane hijacking in the near future for two reasons: one, its been done, measures have been put in place, and, well, the leaders arent dumb. They know it likely wouldnt work again-they see that they only had a 75% success rate last time-knowing that next time there likely will be a zero percent (think of the shoe bomber-he was quickly subdued), they will choose softer targets. People will generally react one of two ways when faced with a life or death situation-they will attempt to control the situation, or they will die relatively passively. I would like to think that, in a hijacking situation, the majority of people on a plane would assume the former mindset.
The second reason is that they surf these sites-they do their intel work. the 1996 attempted WTC bombing was a est-it didnt work. So, they went to plan B. We didnt learn the first time-hopefully, we did the second. I am SURE they have read a lot of websites, to include this one, as part of their homework. The people running the show are VERY intelligent-most have been educated here or in Britain. When I was in Gitmo, they had some high level folks down there-a lot of professors of physics, and mathemeticians. Some that were language professors...one of the professors who was detained wrote a book on how to resist interrogation an gain sympathy from the west (and, well, it worked, to a degree). These guys know how to research, how to plan, how to get others to act.