Originally Posted By: Nicodemus
"Surviving Disaster" looks interesting so I'll watch the first episode to see if it piques my interest.

To pull a quote from Cade Courtley in the Debut Trailer "We give you information and stuff you can do so that the average guy can survive that situation." To me that means they're going to take more of a practical approach to problem solving rather than an approach for excitement's sake. Hopefully this will mean that the show is geared more toward learning.

If it's just another stunt show I'll more than likely give it a pass. It's not that I find that type of program offensive, just not the type of show with which I prefer.

In the Bus Nuke Trailer, no one enclosed themselves in an icebox at ground zero in an attempt to survive, so that is promising. grin

We'll find out what the show is like September 1st!

One thing I was taught by folks was that, if you can SEE a nuclear blast, you will not SURVIVE said blast. I am unsure whether thats true or not, never having been in one...but, it sounds like good advice to me-stay away from large metropolitan areas!