I think the best way to answer your question is to actually try and live on the food in your kit. I think it's really hard to look a limited list of food and tell a stranger whether it's "enough" for a week. I think you'll probably come to some sort of conclusion rather quickly, long before you hit seven days. And this experiment is without the added stress of some sort of crisis (though, just normal daily life for many of us seems like one long crisis!).

If you're healthy and usually eat sensibly, your metabolism may do fine. Your stomach may be grumbling for at least the first few days, but besides that, you may be able to function all right if you're not exerting yourself too much (although personally, I think it would be a rough seven days with those food items). But considering the way that many/most people eat and our dependence on high-sugar/highly processed foods, many of us can't even go for 8 hours without a meal without feeling all jittery and fatigued from a crash in blood sugar. Or coffee.

I gave up coffee a couple months back even though I only drank one cup in the morning. I had a splitting headache, my body ached, and I even felt nauseous for two or three days after I quit. I initially thought I had caught the flu because of the body aches. I started drinking a couple cups of tea a day sometime after quitting the coffee and even with tea, I discovered that I'd get withdrawal symptoms if I stopped. A rather sobering discovery for me. I'm not saying give up coffee/tea, but it's important to know how your body responds.

And how your body responds is the only answer that really counts for you.