I'm also in the "all but impossible to flood" category. My work is about 25 miles from the coast, 400' above sea level, with a nice huge river valley leading directly to the shore. I live on the rim of that same valley, also at 400', 11 miles closer to the coast.

So if, somehow, we were going to have 12' of water for an indefinite time, we'd also have one heck of a river running down that valley.

I'd rush home, throw the cat in her carrier, and throw her and what little equipment I've already collected in the car. By then traffic would make it impossible to get off the plateau before water filled the valleys on each side, and cut me off. So I'd continue to load my car with extra canned food/cat food/my computer tower/clothing/etc. until it was filled, then head for the central portion of the plateau.

I'd hunker down there until the water went down/we were evacuated and hope it didn't widen Mission Valley enough to include my home.

The only real possibility to produce 12' of water at my work is some kind of Pacific Ocean impact event, producing a 400'+ Tsunami. If I had an hour's warning of that, I'd do basically the same thing: go home, Cat and current equipment in the car along with 6G jerry can of water and my 3 day's canned food from the cupboard, then join the masses trying to escape.

Most likely I'd end up a statistic in that scenario, but if I had time to rescue Bella, I'd have to at least try.