I have to say that I don't see this Group as, "Doom and Gloom" I see this group as the type of people that are willing to look into the darkness and really look into what people don't wish to face or accept as possible.

I see this group of people as people who are seeking ways to ensure that things that would cause the average person a major issue become nothing more than a moment of difficulty. Where the average person carries very little on them in there vehicle and at there home, always expecting people to be there to help them, we are willing to take responsibility for ourselves.

This is a group that I see as light hearted and serious. Often I see people take themselves lightly but what they do seriously.

I know I for one don't sit in a darkened room sharpening my knives, and eating MRE's just surviving. I live a very very full life and take my level of preparedness as a challenge and a responsibility. May I add a responsibility that I feel many people don't wish to own up to take on or even look into.

Edited by Tyber (08/05/09 05:06 PM)