Hello,

I have lurked here and there on ETS for some time and really didn't even know about these forums until I started to 'really' look around. I have built my own personal survival kit from the advise that I have found on this web site. Great site by the way. You can look at my profile to see what I am all about.
Anyways, on to the question. I am about to go traveling internationally for the first time in my life, I know; I'm sheltered. Once I got into LE I just did not make the time to do any. I am now getting ready for an international LE deployment and was looking for information as to what type of kit I should have on me or about my person.
The Boy Scout in me wants to take everything, but the sensible person does not want to stand out like a paranoid individual. So I turn to this forum to ask for some opinions and advise. What would be the best kit to put together. Must me able to pass TSA guidelines for carry-on and stow-away. I will be travelling over the Alantic Ocean and large expanses of land. If you would like more details, which I would not post on a public open forum, please contact me privately and I will let you know what my travel plans are.
I am set for deployment in several months so I need to get something put together so I can purchase items that I may not already have.