The worst I ever had it was when I had to work on the RC crane controls in the Fast Flux Test Facility at Hanford. Not only did I have to suit up in Level A haz mat, but security and Rad Health guys had to inspect, scan and pass each of my tools (we also had to do this at the tank farms where the rad waste was stored in UG tanks with manifolds with telemetry we maintained). FFTF was the worst assignment, because when you go into the hot room and they close the big vault door behind you, you realize that if something goes wrong, they're probably not going to be able to do anything to help you. If the sodium leaks and ignites while you're in there, well, it ain't gonna be pretty. Standing on greased crane skids 30 feet off the ground in a big rubber suit working as fast as humanly possible, I filled my boots with sweat (well I think it was sweat anyways). You don't dawdle around in there. I got in a discussion a few times with the security about taking a big knife in there to cut the plenum insulation with if need be. It contains switching equipment that has to be protected from contaimination, and if I have to trim insulation that is 6 inches thick, I don't want a friggin' carpet knife.