Thanks.<br><br>Yeah, the micro-kit definitely does focus on fire. The wire saw is for that. As for the paper clips, for most of my life, I have considered paper clips to be on a par with duct tape and safety pins as the R2-D2's of the real world. They do everything.<br><br>Somewhere, perhaps on this forum, perhaps elsewhere, I once read the following:<br><br>The Priorities:<br>3 weeks without food,<br>3 days without water,<br>3 hours without shelter (in bad weather),<br>3 minutes without air.<br><br>With that in mind, I try to work in "priority order", if you will:<br>Smoke hoods, respirators, gas masks, Spare Airs & HEEDS, and life jackets are for three minute emergencies. Their bulk tends to make them stand alone items that I carry when needed (airplanes, hotels, boats, etc.) for possible air emergencies (drowning, smoke inhalation, etc.), and not part of my small tins.<br>Fire and shelter building materials are for three hour emergencies. That's what I focus on first. The "Tiny Tin" plus whatever weather appropriate clothing I have on or with me may hopefully be suficient for most weather emergencies, since I also always carry a plastic disposable poncho and modified space blanket in the pockets of my coats, jackets and windbreakers.<br>After that, I prepare for water emergencies. Given the size limitations of this tin, I decided to carry only water purification tabs and depend on myself to have, find or make a water container of some sort. Since my recent breakthrough in understanding how to get a useful amount of water into a condom, I may need to look at squeezing one of them into this tin. It's pretty packed already, though... something may have to go. I may not do it. I really want to focus on three hour emergencies with this tin, not three day ones.<br>As for food, I figure if I'm going anywhere far enough from home that I could have a three week emergency, I'll have enough advance preparation to grab my regular Altoids-sized Windmill Lighter tin if nothing else, or else I'll be in my Jeep, so I'll have even more supplies than that. It's difficult to have a genuine food emergency during my daily grind, and the other items would likely be of more vital importance, and sooner.<br><br>My larger kits are more well rounded; the more so the larger they get. With this smallest sized one, well, I mainly just don't want to die of hypothermia before I have time to die of dehydration. ;-)