I have been thinking some about safety and survival, looking at homepages and survial kits with a million difften small tings all smashed together in a littel container box or something. it does not feel very practical and realistic to both carry at all times and in totaly diffrent souroundings and situatiations. It seems that the most important thing gets lost in the ocean of THINGS and MONEY and unrealistc ideas(to me that is). A person may in one day move from a modern home to a workplace or school and then in to the urban city and then to the woods or wherever. Priority must be a keyword HARD priority one can not carry everything one might need and carry it all at the same time. Pleace help me i'm trying to get the BASIC priorities of safety and survival staight! Key words Simplicity, Low weight, Basicality, wide-range use. And one important thing i would like to become a topic of debate! is some principels and knowledges of knowing where in lies the dangers? where to be and where not to be! what to choose and what not to. for example one strategy for survival could be not to sitt in the drivers seat of a motor veical a, where should one like to be in a car a plane a buss?, on the street in a building and when!!! Thanks <br><br>