"So basically a person with an unauthenticated disability can trample all over my public rights without remunerating me or anyone else. That seems pretty discriminatory. So if I have an allergy to dogs and someone brings one to a restaurant where I am eating then I have to leave... That kinda squelches the tolerance aspects towards disabled people a tad."

Are you trying to be funny again and I missed it?

You want to be paid a fee so someone who is paralyzed in three limbs and partially paralyzed in the fourth can have dinner like a white man? Excuse me?

When you see a blind person with a dog in a restaurant, an assistance dog huddling over a person having a seizure in the gutter, have to listen to the dog in the apartment next door barking to attract attention to his unconscious owner, maybe it would be better if you thought, "There but for the grace of God, go I", instead of "How much money will you pay me for having to be in this person's presence?"

Please forgive me if I've misunderstood and your comment was a joke. I'm just not in much of a joking mood lately, and must have missed your point.

Sue