If your going HP, I'd go with one of these
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF25a/12454-12454-64287-321860-3328896-3658081.html

Before the HP/Compaq merger I worked for a reseller and I would get on my reps for both companies about there SOHO systems. At the time they were taking the Presario and Pavilion lines and selling them in office supply stores. So small businesses would go buy one then when they had a problem get upset over the offshore support and go to the dealer locator and find a company like mine. They would then get upset because they would have to pay for someone to come to their office for warranty work so I would try to explain the difference between the presario/pavilion lines and the deskpro/vectra and how the small/home machines didn't have any onsite warranty where thee true business machines did.
Its like any other gear/tool, if your going to rely on it then you need to get something fit for the job. Imagine if UPS ran little hondas instead of aluminum box trucks how many more trips they would need to make to haul everything and how quickly they would wear them out, thats why they designed a big box truck. When your computing needs get to where you can't function without that systenm then you need to start looking at the system thats designed to be run longer.