Originally Posted By: Lon
there is no telling what that manager may have had to deal with recently (or earlier that day) that may have triggered a negative reaction to your bag.

Lon, that is the one excuse I won't accept. I can take anything else, but NOT "my day sucks and you were a handyvictim". I work tech support. My customers lie to me, cry to me, threaten me, and refuse to listen to me when I'm trying save their jobs and their 30 year contracts when they've broken federal law. And that doesn't even include the people who say "how do I right click?" and "do I have to be online to send email?" I have to be nice, I have to be polite, I have to take it with a smile and keep rolling and not let it effect my next call. It isn't that hard to be professional.

Sorry, bad customer service annoys me. Good customer service is something I talk to managers about to- I'm also a pretty good tipper. But the thing that set me off was that if my Jumbo isn't reasonable, then why is a backpack several times larger? Or does "reasonable" change when you have a beard rather than breasts?

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.