Under my bed... Let me look... *lifts the mattress* Yep, like I thought, floor. I'm a bachelor and I like a firm mattress.

However, at my left foot, I've got a tote with my cold weather gear in it, along with spare batteries and candles, along with my most of my renfaire clothes. My "headboard" is a pair of small totes, one being my "war box" with a week of food, two spare canisters for my camp stove, and PPE in it. It also has my glasses and my Bag of Tricks on it when I'm sleeping.

The other is "BoB's Box", which keeps the stuff that goes in the main part of my BoB as I'm not convinced that my Crestone, as good as it is, is designed to ALWAYS be loaded. That is another week of food, change of clothes, more PPE, my mess kit (including a camp stove and a fuel cannister), two water bottles, and some odds and ends. On top of that is BoB (leaning against the wall), partially loaded with my bed roll, FAK, cordage, flashlight, spare batteries, fire making gear, and spare socks.

On the side of my bed by the wall, I've got shelves with my ditch kit, which is always loaded, my big FAK, a five gallon water jug, my cordage bag, spare camping food, crowbar, my Ka-bar, and the pistol case. I've also got my renfaire cutlery and belt on those shelves, with my sword close at hand when I sleep. :P And behind the door I've got most of my Nalgene collection filled up and neatly standing.

Yeah... I sleep well at night because I know I'm ready. *grins*

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.