I think the items you listed are good items to have. There are a couple items that should
be added. First, you know when your body is under stress it goes through your bodies
vitamins, minerals & water much quicker than it would under normal conditions. Problem
is you cannot carry enough water with you. One of the largest causes of death in a disaster
is being dehydrated & out of fuel(vitamins). The young & the elderly are the first to have
problems.
So the two things, I have added to my BOB is a aquamira filter straw. Do not buy one off
of the aquamira website though because you can get them cheaper on other sites, just google
it.
The second item is called Lifecaps. They are capsules that have all the vitamins & minerals
even Iodine to sustain life. You can live off of the lifecaps & water alone. If you want
to learn more about them go to Lifecaps.net
After buying 25 bottles, I got a coupon code & got 75 more bottles. The coupon code is
“Healthcaps”
It will get you 30% off. Now with a water filter & healthcaps you can carry & fit much
more in your bug out bag. Easily carry enough food with the capsules to sustain life for
months. You cannot live without water.