Ah, the neti pot. One of those things that I have picked up and have continued to use daily even many years later, so definitely a very useful thing. Don't forget having enough non-iodized salt for the neti pot or gargling.

Normally, cool/very lukewarm water in the neti pot is typically not desirable since the shock of the cool water actually tends to stuff up my nasal passages, but sometimes when I have a fever, it does feel pleasantly cool and probably does help cool your head temporarily.

Although you do have bleach on the list, a disinfecting spray would be convenient to quickly spray surfaces like door knobs and other items on a regular basis, especially in a sick room. Bleach works but it can damage things so I wouldn't want to rely solely on bleach as my disinfectant.

If you or any family members require prescriptions meds on an ongoing basis and you don't already use a mail-order refill service, you might want to look into that possibility. A pharmacy is probably one of the last places I would want to linger around in during some pandemic with all these other people, some of whom may be sick. Or get acquainted with the call-ahead-and-pick-up service. Some people regularly go to a hospital pharmacy and during some pandemic, I imagine that access to the hospital will be severely restricted, which may mean you are better of finding another pharmacy. Or perhaps get a bigger supply of meds, but as we've discussed in the past, that can be very difficult for most people to obtain, especially when insurance is paying for it.