You have a well chosen bit of kit from what I see.
As soon as I saw the spare socks I figured you have a good idea of what you are doing.
Tho only two things I am not sure of are the chemical hand warmers and that little folding hacksaw.
I tend to carry a pair of insulated gloves in summer and mitts for over them in winter.
I have been pretty disappointed trying to use those little jigsaw blades for metal cutting in the past, so how well does it work for you?
I take a regular 12 inch hacksaw blade and seal it with a layer of tape on both sides. The tape overlaps and seals around the edges of it. They are cheap enough and light enough and the tape is there if I need it.
My pack is a little larger than yours and has the magnesium stays in it, the hacksaw blade rides inside the right stay pocket.

I gave up on wood pencils because I was always breaking the point, or even the whole pencil, inside the bag. I use the fisher space pen that slides together (the bullet shaped one), a mechanical pencil (2mm lead 2b) and a sharpie marker.
It might be too much in the pens and pencils, but I seem to use them all. I keep an all weather notepad with them, I like the Rite in the Rain hip pocket pads, but it more often one of my survey field books instead. I find them easier for making map notes in.

The stove? Yeah, that is a problem. One person I know uses the fondue heaters with alcohol. He just buys them in the thrift shops and that is it.
On the other hand I end up paying the weight penalty for white gas, but I seldom carry a stove and am more inclined to just light a small fire.