I took a long weekend vacation out of town this past weekend. Wore my fanny pack with me everywhere. The only problem was I have three things dangleing from the zippers that jingle jangle. That and one of them, the whistle, is bright yellow. People tended to look at the fanny pack because it make noise and the yellow whistle against the black pack caught their eye. <br><br>Well, during our strolling around town, I found a pack outlet place that offered a fanny pack that 1) has a wider belt 2) longer but less tall 3)more pockets for only $10. I bought it and transferred the contents to the new pack. I like it better already. It has a very thin pocket at the back which is perfect for storing money. I am able to separate the supplies into multiple pockets so less rummaging around for stuff. <br><br>In four days of travel, I only had to use the notepad and pencil. I found that to be unusal. I usually pull out the SAK, duct tape, and bandaid on a trip of this duration. Oh, I did use the SAK in my other pack when my wife wanted a toothpick.<br><br>Now I just need to get a black whistle so it is not so eye catching. I think I will move the AAA flashlight and zipper compass inside so they do not make so much noise and movement attracting attention.<br><br>