Quote:
(I can't wear any jewelry that has copper or silver in it due to a serious chem reaction). I also like to carry a roll or two of quarters with me in case of emergency vending machine jonesing, and that spare pair of socks in case my feet get wet. I also prefer to keep a bottle of my favorite "Ground Zero" or "Inferno" hot sauce handy, in a convenient squeeze tube dispenser.

Ha ha ! Man, People think I am the crazy one. You must live in one rough neck of the woods if you need to EDC that stuff. I am getting a mental image of you in some restricted area scratching your head looking at a piece of stuff that needs cutting and wondering what to do with the roll of quarters, the socks and the hot sauce and going "now what?"

I am fortunate to live in a place where attackers do not suddenly jump at me every day and from every corner I suppose. More of my EDC is geared toward real life use and not the constant fear of being attacked by someone. In a pinch there are always plenty of good things lying around indoors to smash over someones head if they get out of line. If I cannot take a multi-tool somewhere then I take EMT shears. They work very well for most jobs in the absence of a proper blade. I have yet to have anyone question them in even the most restricted areas.

I am only teasing you Ben. I wouldn't want to run across you in a dark alley.

(unless I had a basket of chicken wings)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wings