"Another thing dont eat that Marmite crap it's discusting nothing like the real Vegimite, trick is to spread it on very thin."

Yep, marmite is nothing like Vegemite, which I much prefer. For us yanks unfortunatey, we can't get Vegemite in the states, but marmite is still sold here.

It does take us Yanks a while to get used to it, especially for breakfast, but if you start with toast in the afternoon with plenty of butter and a little Vegemite on top you can manage.

One thing I discovered is Vegemite is a wonderful addition to pot roast. Spread some atop the roast prior to cooking, and it adds a lovely taste and aroma that is quite appealing (compare it to beer basting roast with a bit of seasoning salt added to the basting sauce). That might be the best way to get introduced to the pleasure of consuming Vegemite.

Also, you've got to try their L&P soda. It is a tad too sweet for my taste, but it's a big hit with the Kiwis.