Hi. Aaron of Mother Eagle here. Thanks for your post, Loganenator. I look forward to any and all suggestions you guys may have. I know I am the new guy in town, and there are a lot of people here with a lot more experience than I have, so I am open to all feedback. Just please, be kind smile. I am doing my best to provide quality products and to help people out.

To respond to what has been said thus-far: I have yet to put up a full-tang knife on the site, but we do recommend in our owner's manual that if a person intends on bugging out to the wilderness that they add one to their kit. We think the Kutmaster Multimaster is a solid, quality USA-Made tool for a decent price. It includes 2 knives in it, serrated and not.

Regarding the nail clippers, I think it is important to maintain the best hygiene possible in an unsanitary urban environment, as well as avoiding injury as much as possible. I think nail-clippers are good for this and lightweight enough to be justifiable. We include the "Trim" brand, which are the best you can get.

Stepping away for a few hours and looking forward to following up on this discussion later.

-Aaron