Talk, talk, talk...

Now for some show.

It is next to my desk's Vic Climber for some scale. The tape is yellow, retroflective tape. The entire thing fits perfectly in the bottom of my Jumbo, so yes, this might be the oddest thing I EDC. The other side has the tape to, but it isn't lettered- that way I can tell which way is up.

Inside and packed.

Mostly unpacked.

I stuck with the whistle from the SOL because you just BLOW it. This is my third Fox 40 Micro, and I have to "toot" them- whistles should be idiot proof, IMHO. I also kept the little signal mirror from the SOL, just because it fits better and if I'm off the black top I've got a larger mirror. I stuck with my old, green Sparklite because I wanted the orange one for a different project, my PSP didn't have one this ugly. The little bag that contains the steel wire has been reinforced with a little bit of clear binding tape.

Not shown is a small, knock off coin battery that BatteryJunction included as free shwag.

Along with this, I have another Bic and Storm lighter, a Fenix and a headlamp, paracord and glocord, another Climber, a LM Supertool, and a Gerber folder, mini FAK, and other goodies. Yes, I'm ready to for... *cue dark, mysterious voice* something.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.