Quote:
I knew a guy who had one, got it as a gift from Campy USA, then again, he was the local Campy dealer, and had the full set of Super Record tools (including all the frame builders tools). Guess he gave them enough money over the years

The Campag tools are superb, I've still got the frame builders toolset as well from my frame building days when I was a master frame builder Reynolds 753 approved.

Quote:
This is the kind of innovative thinking that has made this forum a great forum. This begs the question "what is the ideal PSK alcohol-bearing drink?". Probably not wine- low etoh content, heavy glass container, difficult access with one hand disabled. Would it be everclear in a nalgene bottle? 151 rum in a coconut shell? or should we consider tablet-form pharmaceuticals with effects similar to ethanol, like valium or ativan?

Four times distilled Islay Spirit would probably be the ultimate PSK alcohol-bearing drink as demonstrated here near the end of the video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDQG_VdaH_s

Wolf Blass Bilyara Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, South Australia, 2004 and Chardonay 2005 is available with a screw top PET bottle designed specifically for a BOB. whistle