For the average hiker, etc., it's hard to justify spending $500+ on something you intend never to use. In marketing terms SPOT is a clear winner, because of the "I'm OK" button -- now it's something that you aregoing to use -- and something your spouse, possibly, really wants you to use.

Long term, there's no question SPOT is going to be the winner in that consumer market, and Globalstar knows that to win people over, people who up to now have been unconcerned, they have to promote, promote, promote. And not only the public, but the media who are supposed to inform them are taking the advertising, as Doug says, at face value.

Leigh, you might like to think that Globalstar will get nailed with criminal charges for not sharing info, but no. Civil suits, yes. But ... you don't think they have lawyers? They promise only to call 911, tell them where you are, and tell them you need help.

I'm thinking the kind of info they're not sharing is contact info on your family, friends etc. -- info they're probably reluctant to share out of privacy concerns. But I'm guessing there. Doug, can you clarify that?