You're right. It won't be decided here and I'm wasting my time trying to make those who are in favor of the page see it the way I do. I think it is sad what happened to Aron and it just made me even sadder that his name was used in this fashion. I should have known better than to go up against a bunch of men in a survival forum. It's like going up against a starving lion. I do think it's silly to make PERSONAL comments about a man you know nothing about. I know it is freedom of speech but none the less it's just mean. When I did a search for Aron Ralston and found this page I guess I had no idea what I was up against. I was just trying to stick up for a man who quit his corporate job to live his life doing what I believe most people on this site like to do, climb. He dedicated a good portion of his life (and I'm sure he will continue to) to helping others survive and he just gets slammed because he made a mistake. I'm sure no one knows it more than he does. If he could take back that day, I'm sure he would. Fact is, he got pinned and he did what he had to do. I think his is the ultimate survivor story and it's a shame to see people judge him as being an idiot. Sorry just my opinion.