The fact is that Aron's name and story were being used to pitch products. You read it and it came straight from the web site. Aron's name was being used to SELL survival equipment, that is where the problem lies. Not in telling a news story, but in the fact that his name is being used to sell products. THAT is just wrong. I hate to say it but I think Aron is a little too busy to worry about reading web pages, he has people looking out for him. There have been no complaints or lawsuits against the news media, or message boards BUT when you use his name to pitch your product that is where you cross the line. It's funny how you can ridicule him for making money off his ordeal and yet that is EXACTLY what you were doing by using his name to pitch your products. I read the page, I saw the ad and I am disgusting by it. I am even more disgusted that you are lying to these people by making it seem as though the letter was written because you were discussing his story instead of the truth which is you were USING his story to make money. What a hypocrite!