So, I discovered a drip every ~2-5minute in the SAME spot as my last problem. The sewer line joint that goes up into the bathroom is not sealed 100% !! I would have NEVER found this (well until my ceiling saturated and collapsed) had I not cleared out the drywall from my other leak.

Also, what's interesting is that it's coming from the sewer pipe but there is NOTHING on the 2nd story that drains into it yet. No shower, no toilet, no sink. So, the only thing I can think of is that since it's been RAINING TONS the few drips that get in the vent pipe (which is also above the sink on the 2nd story out the roof) are dripping down the pipe and out this joint that's not sealed.

Talk about bad luck, good luck and timing!

Had my other water leak from the sink not caused a seriously wet ceiling / insulation problem I would have never torn it out. Had I never done that I would have never opened up the ceiling where the sewage pipe was. Had it not rained all night last night I would not have known there was a problem with that sewer pipe. Had my wood floors been new / sealed properly I wouldn't have noticed the SMALL (50cent piece?) STAIN on the floor. A tiny puddle on a gloss/finished wood in a very cluttered under construction house would have been near impossible. In fact I think the puddle would have been there Thursday, Friday or Saturday had there not been a chair there with a towel on it I was drying in front of the fireplace (where this was).

So, I got SUPER lucky I even found this slight sewer leak!!

I also fixed the leak under my kitchen sink, all 3 of them. 1 of them my own fault for not glueing a piece in the p-trap!! REplaced a hose for another, and tightened the CRAP out of another hose.

Also found a puddle in the basement under my new shower... shower head pipe in the wall did not have thread sealant. Luckily we were only 2 showers into this and the floor under the shower will hopefully dry soon.

Water has been an issue!!!!! First our roof problems and now this.

OH, and to top off my ceiling damage leak... my backyard spigot that I turned off and turned off in the basement (secondary valve for cold weather) was not turned off, in fact it was leaking a STEADY STREAM of water (This was under 6ft of snow so I was not able to check.. I turned it off tight from under the deck and in the basement and never checked the flow as it was outside and it had turned off for me in the past just fine.) The snow was SO DEEEP because well we got 3ft in under 5 days and each time I shoveled it off the deck it went where this was as this was along the side of my deck.

SO, in the end if this hadn't leaked SO MUCH my ceiling would have probably been about 5x worse and I probably would have had to replace 10'+ of ceiling drywall insulation.

So, while so many problems were discovered in the last week they were kind of all for good reason in the end.

My outside spigot has a new valve on it.
Once I get some free time I`ll replace the valve in the basement. (Multiple ones I need to do actually the others are capped).

The well is off.
Current pressure 30psi.
No water leaks for last couple days.
I hope it's like that when I check again smile