Personally, I believe people in this forum put way too much emphasis on medication and far too little on basic first aid, so take my comments with that in mind.

Do you actually know when to take these medications? If your diarhea is caused by food poisoning, and your body is desperately trying to get rid of the toxic gunk you just swallowed, is taking Immodium a good idea? If you took a wrong turn and got lost, and while trying to attract someone's attention you fall and gash your leg, do you really want to improvise a sterile dressing from a shirt you've been wearing for five days?

In other words, you can't improvise sterility - your dressings are either sterile or they're not. And apart from the antiseptic and painkillers, a lot of the meds you're carrying might well do more harm than good in a survival situation.

Go back to First Aid basics and ask yourself, what are the things most likely to kill you?

Shock: caused by heart problems, breathing problems, loss of blood, allergic reactions, and possibly psychological stress. Treatment: prompt and immediate first aid for the cause of shock; a blanket to keep the casualty warm; placing the casualty in the shock (semi-Fowler?) position if possible. Basically, your body is trying to heal itself; do what you can to assist it.

Severe Bleeding: Can cause shock and infection. Treat shock as above; prevent infection by the use of sterile dressings.

etc. etc.

If the point of this mini-FAK is to have it when your main FAK isn't readily available, it makes no sense to me to stock it with stuff to treat non-life-threatening illnesses, or worse, stuff that might make a serious illness/injury worse.

Also, there's a tendency in this forum to treat life-saving supplies like items on a checklist. The book says I should carry sterile dressings; okay, I have two 2x2 sterile dressings - check. They're not much good if you fall and rip all the skin off your forearm from the wrist to the elbow, but you've got the tick in the box so you can carry on. To me, this is the equivalent of taking a couple of waterproofed strike-anywhere matches and saying "Okay, I've got everything I need to start a fire, what next?"

Maybe, instead of simply listing every OTC medicine you think you might need, ask yourself "What's the worst that can happen to me if I take this? What's the worst that can happen if I leave it behind?"