I just picked up a TOPS Baghdad Box Cutter. I've been a big fan of neck knives for the past 8-9 years, with the thought that the best survival knife is the one that is with you when you need it. I used to carry an old CRKT Carson F4. It was a nice little knife that attached perfectly to my [Canadian] dog tags. The problem was that it was too light and did not stand up to the abuse I was really starting to give it.

So I started looking for a new neck knife, one that would stand up to the abuse that I was really starting to get into. I put in an order through my local dealer for a Becker Necker by Kabar, but he couldn't get it in for some reason. As a result, he ordered my second choice, the TOPS BBC. The blade length is the same as my old carson F4, but it is a little shorter and quite a bit heavier, but still comfortable around my neck on my dog tags.

The plus side is it is extremely heavy duty; being made out of 1/4" 1095 carbon steel.

I love it!

I also have and use a Canadian Russel (grohman) survival knife and my issue gerber multi-tool.

I'm not overly happy with the sheath that came with the BBC and have been considering making my own leather sheath.

Anybody else got a TOPS BBC? Happy about the sheath?