Oh no, not another leather tool freak?!!!

I have boxes full of leather, dyes, tools, patterns, books, etc. I'm also over $1,000 into it, and even have an old saddle I started working on 7 years ago that I haven't touched since then except to move it from place to place. Tandy keeps sending me emails and catalogs, and I just have to delete them or throw them in the garbage unopened because there's always one more tool or pattern or leather on sale that I just can't resist. Ugh...

I've just gone through my wardrobe again last weekend and tossed half a dozen shirts and pants to the wife to take to Goodwill collection, and yet my closet is still full of clothes.

Then there's all that cast iron sitting in my garage, I reckon I probably have over two tons of it, 90% of which I haven't used in the past 5 years.

Then there's all my cookbooks. I now have two 6 foot shelving units full of cookbooks. I just bought another one at Christmas. I also gave half a dozen to my youngest daughter (my big culinary arts books) since she is working to become a chef someday. I should probably think about scanning them and putting them on DVDs or something.

Then there's the war room. Besides the 1/2 ton gun safe that is full and takes up 1/4 of the room, there's also the shelves of hunting, fishing, hiking and survival gear, and boxes of reloading supplies, tackle boxes, heavy coats, waders, tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, gun cases, gun cleaning supplies etc. I have no placed to set up a reloading bench now until I can rearrange and/or get rid of some of the clutter in that room.

I could go on, the garage is unusable as a garage because it is packed full of tools, decorations, and stuff that we couldn't get in the house, like a spare clothes dryer and dishwasher. It just goes on and on.