Think back to 9/11....these people highjacked FOUR planes FULL of people using only boxcutters. Only a handful fought back on ONE plane (that we are aware of). People, when confronted with a foriegn situation, often dont react at all..because they down know how to. I think that, given those situations again, even with 6 highjackers, I would start rallying people REAL fast...someone WILL get hurt, possibly killed; however, that is a risk you may have to take. People value their own lives too much though, and not enough of others. Sure, they say it AFTER the fact, but, and there have been several experiments regarding this, including some that have been TV shows; people, at least here in America, would choose not to get involved, rather than getting hurt. Sadly, our culture has slowly turned from one of exploration and risk taking to one of passivity. As bad as our current economy is, and will be in the near future, this may serve as a wake up call to us; one that will bring back our sense of self worth, and pride in our country, and ourselves.