Originally Posted By: Eugene
Ok, first off eneloops are not hybrid, there is nothing hybird about them, thats just a marketing name made up by rayovac for their eneloop equivalent. You have to be careful with the names, for example my MIL went in to a PC store to buy a memory stick and came out with that sony crap instead of the USB flash drive she wanted.
Second get rid of those 15 minute chargers and don't recommend them, they charge 4x as fast as what any NiMH battery is supposed to be charged and the end result is your batteries that should last 500-1000 cycles end up lasting only 50. And thats if they last that long, many people report their batteries charged that fast like to die in the charger or at random during use. It would be a bad thing to be in the woods using your GPS and have its batteries die due to the bad chargers.

True the Eneloop say nothing about being hybrids, I did take that from the Rayovac batteries.
The 15 minute charger was given away when I got rid of all the old NiMH batteries. I bought a nice La Crosse Technology BC-700 charger when I updated the batteries to all Eneloop.