I have one, and it's really, really nice. I got one before they were on sale to the public (Thanks Doug!) and at $10, they are a bargain.

Why I like it more than any flashlight I've had before:

- Well crafted metal construction - no wimpy plastic here. It's surviving on my keychain, no small feat!

- BRIGHT, I mean freaky alien technology bright like don't bother with a mag-light bright, like I'm figuring out how to put one of these on the end of a defensive gun bright. Did I mention it's bright? I think I could tape two of these things to the hood of my jeep and drive on the interstate. maybe.

- Twist-On. This is such a requirement for me, because if you're goofing around with push button lights, you're tying up one hand and all that.

- Seems to deal with water really well. It's no dive light, but it didn't mind being left out on the deck in the rain/freezing rain.

My only issue is that it's so small it uses - gasp - LR 41 button batteries. However, I've begun stocking a supply of button batteries anyway, so I guess it's not the worst thing. In fact, I'm going to post a separate thread on this very topic.

Anyway, you'll like this light. I know it's 100% EDC for me, and that's saying a lot, since I'm a strict minimalist and my EDC must fit into about the space of two packs of cigarettes.