I have finally gotten a chance to intervene and help someone. They may not have been looking for it but they got it anyway. Here’s the skinny. It was 5 degrees F. My son and I were on our way home tonight after I picked him up from youth group Bible study. I know, I know, we could have been coming home if I hadn’t picked him up first. We’ll leave that for another discussion. As we were approaching a traffic light I saw a car just stopped in the middle of the road. There were no flashers on. So, I decided to stop and see if something was going on. I pulled my car over past the stopped one and put on my flashers. I checked my rear view mirror to see if anyone was in the car. I saw two heads. I got out and headed to the car. The driver got out. We talked about what was going on. He had already called someone for help. I told him that I had a couple of fleece blankets in the car if he needed them. He didn’t. I also let him know I had an emergency reflective triangle we could put behind his car. He accepted it. I just didn’t want him to get whacked. So, he has my triangle and my address card if wants to return the triangle. So there you have it. I was finally able to help someone with my preparedness stuff. Nifty. grin