I have to agree with M_a_x on this one.

There are a lot of things to keep in mind when performing CPR, not the least of which are whether or not the person is actually choking, or whether he has head, neck or back injuries. What if you are not unconscious, but are having chest pains? Are you having a heart attack or acid reflux? Do you want the other guy giving you chest compressions under any and all circumstances? The card is not going to be able to provide any of that info to a sufficient degree. The wrong information could kill or cripple you.

To increase your chances of survival in this situation, I would recommend first that you take good care of your own health so that you don't find yourself as the victim of a choking or heart attack situation.

Secondly, you might become certified as a Red Cross trainer and teach CPR classes. You might also spearhead a community effort to teach people how to perform CPR.

Thirdly, if you are concerned about educating the person that finds you unconscious, you might get something like a Med Alert bracelet and add a note to it indicating that there are CPR instructions in your wallet.

You might have at least a fighting chance this way. Otherwise, I would bet that if the person that finds you is untrained, he will ignore you, wring his hands and call for help (while you assume room temperature), try to copy what he sees on TV (which is a joke), or will take your wallet and leave you to die.

In my opinion, you and anyone else that is in need of CPR or needs to be rescued from choking will receive the best help if as many people as possible are properly trained.